No-Match no longer supply this type of battery so this is for information only.
These batteries come in various sizes.
Generally speaking, the higher the number (mAh), the bigger the size and the longer the period the battery can go before it needs re-charging.
Please ensure that you read and understand the battery safety instructions that are enclosed with your ego battery.
You must only use the USB Charger supplied with your Battery.
Please ensure that you always use a LiPo Safe bag when re-charging your battery. If Lithium Ion batteries are misused or abused, they can get hot, explode or ignite. In the unlikely event of this occurring, the LiPo Safe bag will minimise external damage and danger because the re-charging will take place in a controlled and protected environment.
Lithium Polymer (LiPo) and Lithium Ion (Li Ion) batteries may get hot, explode or ignite causing serious injury if abused or misused.
- ALWAYS charge a battery on a fire retardant surface.
- ALWAYS charge in a LiPo Safe Charge Bag..
- ALWAYS dispose of dead or damaged batteries in the correct way.
- ALWAYS Use correct charger for your battery. USB Chargers are SPECIFIC TO THE BATTERY TYPE. They are NOT interchangeable.
- DO NOT carry a battery in your pocket with keys or loose coins
- DO NOT drop, strike or subject a battery to strong impact or shock.
- DO NOT expose a battery to water, or salt water.
- DO NOT leave a charging battery unattended.
- DO NOT over tighten a battery when connecting to an atomiser or a charger.
- DO NOT pierce the battery in any way.
- DO NOT place the battery in fire, or heat the battery.
- DO NOT place the battery near fire, cookers ( or other high temperature locations ), in direct sunlight or leave inside a vehicle during hot weather.
- DO NOT solder onto, modify or dismantle the battery in any way.
- DO NOT use a battery that has any visible damage
- DO NOT use a charger with frayed or damaged wires, or torn insulation..
- IMMEDIATELY cease use of a battery if it smells unusual, feels hot, changes colour or shape, or appears abnormal in any way.
- No matter which type of battery you use you should discontinue its use if damaged.
- Remove battery from USB IMMEDIATELY when charging is complete.
- We suggest replacing your battery after 150 charges, or 4 months, whichever is the sooner.